Welcome to the Lindsey Vonn Foundation Scholarship Portal!
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to apply.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- You can download Firefox by following the instructions linked here.
- You can download Chrome by following the instructions linked here.
What you need and what you should know before you start:
- You will need to get a Letter of Recommendation. This should be written by a trusted coach, teacher, or advisor. Someone who knows you well but is NOT related to you.
- For previous LVF Scholarship winners, a 2nd Letter of Recommendation is REQUIRED.
- The Written Essay portion of the application needs to be a 500 word essay. The essay portion of the application is important and should be checked carefully for typos and grammar mistakes.
- While a parent or guardian should help you with the financial section and if you have questions, all essay questions should be answered by the applicant in their own words.
We will follow up with you about your application by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions here.